Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Untitled...

It seems like months has passed since I place my thoughts into cyber space.  Believe me I have had lots to speak about.  But, as I have written in previous blogs I am trying to keep a positive mindset.  So, it goes back to the old cliche' "if you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything."  I wanted so much to give my emotions and thoughts free rein. But that would not be wise to do.  Writing allows me to express myself emotionally and artistically.  But I have learned that I tend to withdrawal to my writing allowing it be my voice instead of me speaking for me.  Words are just organized dots on a page unless you give them a voice.  As, I sit here in Fridays looking like the epitome of geeky chic.  I look around with a smile peaking from my chiseled features.  No, one knows the mental battle Im experiencing right now.  I sit here trying desperately to keep my thoughts  on the yellow brick road, to stay positive.  Everyday, the battle continues often stalking me in my dreams.  I am so exhausted.  But I will continue to fight.  Never in a million years would I have thought my most vicious adversary would be ME....

No comments:

Post a Comment