Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

A QUOTE To Consider

Hello, wonderful people of the world. Last year I purchased a little black book that I decided I would write personal life notes to my daughter. I plan to give the book to my daughter upon graduating high school.  When I started writing the life notes I did not realize at the time I was writing quotes. I like quotes because they are usually packed with great lessons.  The first quote I wrote was as follows:
  "Someone who holds onto the Past as if there is no Present in their Future. Is much like a Hoarder. Who is unwilling to let go of the things that makes no progress towards progression." T.W.

I have written several quotes but this quote will always be my favorite quote. When I wrote it I was going through so much emotional turmoil in my life. My marriage had fallen apart and I found myself a single parent. And I just seem to get nowhere no matter how hard I tried. I realized my life was at a stand still because I had not let go of my past. I have learned that if you cannot let go of your past it is impossible to have a future that does not repeat your past.  So, I hope that this quote will touch someone to let go of the past and release yourself to your future.  "Change is the only Constant the Variable agrees with." - T.W.


2 comments:

  1. WOW! That is absolutely the Truth, well spoken

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete