Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Friendship

I do not have a lot of friends. Although, I know many people my friends are few.  It takes a lot for me to consider someone my friend. Simply, because if I consider you my friend then you are family to me.  I care about you deeply and will treat you just as I would my own family.  I recently, realized within the last month or so that everyone defines friendship differently. I define friendship as being a shoulder to cry on when the world seems unfair.  Being, that one person that will tell you the truth no matter what. Telling you that you've drown in self-pity enough. The one person that will be there no matter what. The one person you can tell your dreams and fears too. The one person that will not judge you. That is what friendship means to me.  I recently realized that there is not a wrong definition to friendship. You just have to befriend people that defines friendship as you would.  It amazes me how the little things in life are often answers to the bigger issues...

No comments:

Post a Comment