Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 22, 2011

S.O.S

I have learned that often times people have a tendency to constantly talk about the same thing over and over and over again.  I am guilty of doing this countless times.  I have finally come up with a possible explanation of why people do this.  We often talk about the same thing constantly because we have not mastered that in which we constantly speak of.  I know for me I have not mastered Letting Go nor have I mastered Forgiveness.  I struggle so hard with letting go and forgiveness.  I feel that they have me anchored refusing to let me sail away.  The more I try to forge ahead with moving on the more obstacles seem to crowd my door step.  I'm so exhausted physically and mentally. I just want to rest.  Somebody, please rescue me.  I can not hang on much longer. I feel myself letting go....

No comments:

Post a Comment